“Excellent choice!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent choice!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Well worth a trip here if you are not staying here - which we were. We had our family (staying at the Sheraton, Manhattanites) come eat here with us one night, and they were impressed too. The steaks were great, the seafood was tasty (we had the appetizer that had a ton of seafood), and the pasta/risotto dishes were excellent. We really didn't have any dishes we didn't like, and the price was very reasonable. I'm not sure how it compares to other restaurants in town in terms of price, but we were plenty happy with a $12 steak option. Our entire bill for wine and food for 4 adults and a few kids came to just over $100. The atmosphere is lovely too, and the wait staff was very attentive. We really enjoyed our meal!

• Visited April 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome food, attention and environment. ”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Reduced wine selection but excellent choices. The food and the service is EXCELLENT!
Highly recommend the Lomo and the Dorado.
Price is according to quality of food and service. Is not cheap, but you pay for what you get.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Moscow, Russia
“The best food in Puerto Iguazu.”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Excellent service. The water Charles was a nice guide in local food and vine. I recommend surubi (local river fish) at roquefor sauce and Angelica - Malbec from Angelica Zapata. Good balance between price and quality.

Visited January 2014
“A mid-high range restaurant with high quality food and wines.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This restaurant is located at the tip of the town. In the Jungle Lodge hotel. As a guest of the hotel, and because of the weather condition we had during our trip, This restaurant was at a very attractive location.
We had one dinner at the restaurant, I had the daily special which was a lamb Asado, and my partner had a type of a river fish. I got a huge portion of the lamb, with a big chunk of meat. And it was really really good. very tender and not very fatty. My partner dish was also delicious and both dishes where served very pretty.(we also had an entree and desert, which were also great, but i don't remember what)
The wine that was recommended to us by the nice and polite waiter, was great and not pricey (I think it was a Malbec).

If i were in the city, but not around the area, i would have called to see what is the special of the day, and take a taxi to the place.

What i didn't like, as a guest of the hotel, is that in the two evenings we were there, the restaurant called us around 7PM and asked us (maybe i didn't understand correctly, or maybe they translate their Spanish nuances ...) specifically when to save us the table to the restaurant... even after saying to them we haven't decided yet where to eat. weird.

• Visited September 2013
Langley City, Canada
“Good food considering it is not an urban city”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Situated in the Iguaza Jungle Lodge where I stayed. Service was good and attentive. The staff had sufficient command of English to get by. The steaks were so so - I ordered medium, but it came medium well and so the next night I ordered medium rare and it came just like medium as I wanted; and the "cut" is kind of "different". The pasta was above average. The passion fruit mousse was excellent. Espresso was light, not the smoky, chocolatey ones in the North American west coast. Food was not North American big portion, which I prefer because that gives me the chance to try different dishes.

• Visited September 2013