John's B&B is very special with plenty of attention to detail. The staff are great and he's very helpful (perhaps to the point of officiousness). There's a nice privacy gap between the main house and the guest rooms that's taken up with the garden (trees helpfully labelled). The room was flawless. The breakfast was fantastic and tasty (which makes one linger too long for some more coffee and banana bread!) And, especially for gregarious types, the happy hour at 7pm is nice with very tasty homemade Caipirinhas and crunchy dumplings (all included in the price :) ). And the location is great as well, it's only a 10min walk down the road to the 'centre' of the town. Overall, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast