We stayed for 3 nights, which we thoroughly enjoyed, even though for a B&B it is quite expensive The drinks at 7pm with all the guests were particularly enjoyable. John, the owner, was very helpful and helped us organise the two days we had to see the falls, so that we saw as much as possible. It is definitely worth seeing the falls from both sides.
The breakfast was good and the staff were pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast