John is helpful and available, and even took us on a tour of town on arrival. Bar none the best breakfast in Argentina, with papaya and other fruit, unbelievable banana bread and fresh-squeezed orange juice, and assorted breads.
The room was spacious but otherwise quite simple. The bathroom was also adequate.
But you won't be spending much time in your room. At 7 John hosts cocktail hour(s) on the patio, replete with dangerously good caipirinhas and some munchies.
The place could be a bit closer to the center, but that's the tradeoff with a guesthouse, plus Puerto Iguazu is so small it's not a big deal. The B&B is pretty close to a bus stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu