We arrived on the overnight bus (an hour early!) and rang John the owner as per instruction. He arrived within a short time and gave us a tour of the local area incl to the area to see Paraguay & Brazil. Great advice to get bus to Argentina side that afternoon and take one of his drivers to the Brazil side next day. Advised to visit bird park on brazil side by family also staying; as well as driver next day - do not miss, it is great! Each night Caiprihinis and nibbles at 7, really welcome and great relaxation with John and other guests. John is on hand with loads of advice about the place, restaurants, buses, falls, insect repellant and loads more. Beer and water are available in the fridge which is always accessible, the rule being, you replace what you take. The supermarket is v close to do this so no overpriced bar / minibar prices! Of course Roxy the dog is an ever present welcome face too. Overall, I would recommend this to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu