We really enjoyed our stay, we arrived later in the evening, but our host John organised some tapas and Caipirinha's for us to enjoy, we woke the next morning to have a lovely breakfast on the deck with the other guests and shared our travels,through Argentina. After our day out with an organised taxi, we went to the bird sanctuary, which was really enjoyable and then onto the Iguazu falls from the Brazil side, one wonder of the world not to miss. We then had tapas and caipirinha's out on the beautiful deck and John joined in with engaging conversation as did the other guest. I would certainly recommend staying here, the rooms where clean comfortable and in a lovely setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast