What a gem this place is! I stayed at Secret Garden for two nights and have absolutely no hesitation in thoroughly recommending it. John is a fantastic host, very knowledgeable and informative. We especially enjoyed the chance to sit and chat to John, and his other guests, every evening over his excellent caipirinhas. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable and breakfasts are high quality, with fresh fruit salads and lovely home made jams. John is the ultimate host, giving us a tour of Puerto Iguazu when we first arrived, booking restaurants and arranging transport for our trips to the Falls (and airport transfers) at very reasonable rates. Our driver for the two days, Juan, was exceptionally good, facilitating all the border crossings and making sure we re-stamped our tickets for a cheaper park entry the next day. Thank you, John for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu