Secret Garden is a gem. The staff is very attentive and adds to the ambience of the B&B. Carla was the "innkeeper" during John's brief leave for personal reasons. She added so much to the experience with her intellect, wit and hospitality. The Inn is within walking distance of a grocery and restaurants as well as the city center. Carla assisted with all our needs from places to eat, taxis, area information, etc. The Inn is in a very quiet neighborhood and provides for a restful nights sleep. I enjoyed the early evening cocktail hour(s) as a time to relax and reflect on the days events but mostly the enjoyable conversation with Carla and the other guests. I would highly recommend this wonderful retreat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu