We just got back from a three night stay at the Secret Garden B & B and it was fantastic! Of course the area and Iguazu falls are incredible but John (the owner) was extremely helpful and went out of his way to ensure a great time for all his guests. He had great restaurant suggestions and ideas to enhance our vacation. The rooms were cozy & clean, the garden was beautiful, the breakfast was great and the staff were sweet - you would be crazy not to stay here. Each night John and his guests have the opportunity to sit down and share stories over a glass (or two) of a yummy drink called Caipirinha (watch out they sneak up on you!) I have travelled around the world and would say that this was definitely one of the nicer travel experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast