The Secret Garden Iguazu is one of those little precious gem worth discovering.
John, the host and innkeeper, was very helpful in finding us a driver to go see the falls, suggested us great places to eat as well as helped us find another place to stay as his B&B was already booked for 2 of the 3 days we were in Iguazu.
The quaint rooms are set in the courtyard filled with tropical plants and visited by a myriad of hummingbirds. A little wooden boardwalk connects the rooms through the lush courtyard to the veranda, where the Caipirinha is served for all the guest at 19:00.
One thing worth noting is that John and his summer helper, Anna, will plant a tree for each guests staying at Secret Garden Iguazu.
Roxy, John's dog, was following Anna in her every moves, and was a friendly addition to the already welcoming setting.
I would definitely recommend anyone wanting to have a great experience in Iguazu to stay at the Secret Garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu