The secret garden is a great place to stay if you're going to the argentine side of the falls for a few days. John was great to hang out and have a beer or glass of wine with, and a wealth of knowledge about other areas in argentina to check out. He also arranged pick up to and from the national park if you need that sort of thing. The breakfast was nice, and everything was great. Oh yeah, I was there in april or may, but am late writing this as usual, but that was a fabulous time of the year to go visit the falls, hardly anybody in the park and temps in the 80 degree farenheit range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast