There are three things not to be missed in Iguazu - John, Filisberto (the taxi driver who took us around) & the Cataratas (the Falls)
John is an amazing personality. He has tremendous experience and knowledge, and is an interesting conversationalist. Very rarely do we come across such a person.
The service was extra-ordinarily awesome, the best stay we ever had. I really enjoyed the evening gettogethers. John arranged a cab for us to visit the Cataratas, that's how we came to know Filisberto.
John even took care of burning our photos onto a CD.
Maria and the other ladies were great, and it was fun to play with Roxy. It was hard to leave Secret Garden/Iguazu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast