After a wonderful four week journey through Argentina, my wife and I finished our trip with a crescendo. We had a great experience, one that John Fernandes, the delightful host and owner at Secret Garden Iguazu, had a hand in creating. He arranged inexpensive transportation to Ciudad Del Este in Paraguay and to the Brasilian side of Iguazu Falls. He was always attentive to our needs and requests, directing us to good restaurants and providing other necessary local information. Moreover, as a bonus, we enjoyed the deep philosophical discussions we had with John each night.
The room we had at Secret Garden Iguazu was well-appointed, very clean, quiet and air-conditioned. John's jungle garden provides an ambience that makes this bed and breakfast a very special place. The overall experience: Excellent.
Thank you, John, for such a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast