This is our second visit to Painted Mountain. We love it, close to grocery, restaurants, Starbucks, the famous Mesa flea market/swap meet as well as other attractions. We had a two bedroom unit on the second floor of building 7. Lots of room, quiet location with a great view of the golf course. It is a little outdated but clean and well stocked. Love the hot tub which was quiet and away from the main pool. The golf club has great end-of-season deals with great food and entertainment just next door. We will be back next year for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Beautiful, Desert Landscaped Resort A remarkable vacation destination, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort in Mesa, Arizona, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions, restaurants and a championship golf course. With a variety of onsite amenities, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort offers something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort Mesa, Arizona