One two BR unit wasn't enough for our group. We needed two and had one one the lower level and the second unit just above. My wife and I arrived a day ahead of the others in our group of six adults (only one couple - my wife and I). We realized after the first night in a lower unit that the A/C noise would be too great so we asked to move. We were offered another unit on an upper level the next day. That move proved to be a very acceptable arrangement. Kyle offered to move our stuff for us but we were in no hurry and had already purchased groceries. We took an hour or two to move that afternoon and enjoined the new location.
We also are very thankful to Kyle for recommending an Arizona - Grand Canyon tour by Detours. Our entire group enjoyed William's explanations of Arizona on the was to the Grand Canyon. The time at the Canyon was truly beyond description.
All this in spite of record heat for most of the days that we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Beautiful, Desert Landscaped Resort A remarkable vacation destination, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort in Mesa, Arizona, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions, restaurants and a championship golf course. With a variety of onsite amenities, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort offers something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort Mesa, Arizona