We stayed in a studio room for a week. We were on the backside of the resort, so our view was of the Painted Mountain Golf Course. Beautiful green grass and quiet atmosphere. The golf course is great for evening strolls. The room was spacious. The staff was attentive and friendly. When we needed directions to an attraction, they mapquested it and printed directions for us. One of our patio chairs had a broken back, and they replaced it quickly. Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Beautiful, Desert Landscaped Resort A remarkable vacation destination, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort in Mesa, Arizona, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions, restaurants and a championship golf course. With a variety of onsite amenities, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort offers something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort Mesa, Arizona