Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ
US$143
Residence Inn
US$113
US$80
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$60
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
BestWestern.com
All reviewspf changsfree cookiesred robinfreeway sidewould stay here againthe shuttle driverpool and hot tublarge mallhome away from homeeach morningan early flightparking lotbeds were comfortablewafflesgreat place to staypotatoessuperstition springs
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We have always stayed at this place on our trip through Az. However our room this year was very dingy and the carpets were stained. The plumbing was very slow and it took awhile for the water to heat up.

In the past this was an outstanding value for the price and location. However, now I believe they are overpriced and should start working to cleaning up the place.

One last item: There were live ducks swimming in the pool, as such we were afraid to enter the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BJK55
CountryMesa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel. We are sorry to hear about the issues you encountered on your recent stay with us. Please don't ever hesitate to contact the Front Desk if you encounter any issues with your room so that we may resolve during your stay.

I see on your previous stay you were in a 1st floor pool side suite. This most recent visit you were on our 4th floor which is just beginning renovations, that may be the differences you saw while you were here. We have just finished a complete renovation of our fitness room as well.

Whereas I understand this experience leaves you with a bad taste for our hotel, I do hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Mesa, AZ so we can be sure to exceed your expectations. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Our stay was perfect! The location is amazing. So many restaurants , a mall and more all within a few minutes! Staff is friendly and fast! Rooms are clean and updated. Breakfast was delicious and included in room price!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your favorable review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We ended up staying at this hotel due to a cancelled flight from the Mesa airport. We were lucky enough to get into this hotel as it was a NASCAR weekend in peak season so most everything was booked solid.
The room itself is typical for the hotel type, separate sitting room and sleeping room with the expected amenities. Shortly after getting to the room we got a call asking if the room was OK, we said it was...not that there was an option in the fully booked property. After the call we started noticing little things that added up to the feeling that our room had been used for...something.
There was a torn up black garbage bag in one corner of the sitting room.
Something we should have questioned on arrival, the pillows from one of the queen beds were stacked on the couch like somebody was using them while watching TV.
There was an open and half consumed bottle of water on the counter by the sink in the kitchenette area.
And there was a used bar of soap in the shower.
While I am grateful that there was room for us in the property at such short notice during peak season, the list above makes me question the management of the rooms in general. I'm not sure what the room we ended up in was being used for, all the linens were clean and the room looked good initially, but the little things listed above add up to something going on in the room that was most likely out of the ordinary.
The only other thing worth mentioning, while we were at the front desk it was noted that one of the rooms requested help with an A/C unit, the unit in our room also didn't seem to be working correctly as the temp in the room was warm through the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
CountryMesa, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

I am so sorry to hear that your room was not serviced prior to check-in. Please in the future don't hesitate to contact the Front Desk as a room in that condition is not permitted to be rented until cleaned first. Even during busy season, our staff is trained and expected to make it right.

We do hope to see you again when returning to the area and please know that this is not typical of a stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My experience at this hotel was very nice, although there was a few problems with check-in. I went through hotels.com and they did not fax my reservation to the hotel!!! I was very upset and had to sit in the lobby on the phone with hotels.com while they faxed my reservation. Luckily they had rooms left. The rooms were very nice, clean and refreshing. Felt like home. Ask for a room away from the elevators and freeway. People were very loud getting on/off the elevators in the morning/late evening. The hot tub and pool were nice.. although I felt the pool was over-chlorinated. The front desk clerk (Bernice) was nice and easy-going. Overall our stay was very nice. I would definently stay here again, but next time I will be booking with the hotel directly, not through hotels.com. They were too much of a hassle and they booked me a handicapped room (they had to make changes to my reservation for the dates) and I booked a KING room for myself! Ended up having to stay in the handicapped room which was fine. Definently do not recommend hotels.com.... :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
CountryMesa, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear that our staff assisted you with the reservation error from Hotels.com. I am sorry the booking didn't make it to our system as I can understand that being quite the inconvenience when trying to check-in. We would love to personally assist you next time and please know any rate you find online from Hotels.com can also be found directly on our booking site.

We do hope to see you again when returning to the area!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel was chosen for the location and in that respect it was good. We had received a good deal for a rental car close by and could easily get (even walk!) to the hotel. Other than that, we found little to praise for this place.
Considering the high season rates, the whole experience was rather average. The complementary ride to the airport in Mesa was provided by a rather indifferent driver whose attitude was a fitting close to our experience here. But, again, the location was a close walk to a large mall, if shopping is a priority and the room and property are maintained at a decent level.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the busy large freeway if noise is an issue for your restful sleep. There is a pleasant Mexican style restaurant nearby.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl C

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear that the location of the hotel worked out great for you! We have had some recent changes with our van drivers and hope that this has corrected the issue.

We do hope to see you again when returning to the area!