“best children's museum ever”
Review of IDEA Museum

IDEA Museum
Ranked #22 of 64 things to do in Mesa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An interactive art museum for children.
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Great hands on activities for toddlers through tweens. Three floors with activities I have never seen before, like driving a tricycle through a "carwash" for the little ones. Not so much into "learning" as into fun. Also there are a lot of places for adults to sit down!!

4  Thank silver16southhadley

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Small enough to enjoy yet big enough to keep kids busy! I like the size of the place. So great I bought a membership!

2  Thank MojoCoffee1
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Took my 4 grandchildren this summer..they had a blast and want to go again. Easy for me to walk as I am a senior and it was cool inside too.

3  Thank AnnMillerGilbertAZ
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I like that this museum changes their theme on a regular basis. It gives us the opportunity to come back and see something different when we visit. I feel they are very reasonably priced. And if you have an Entertainment book, there is a "buy one admission, get one admission free" coupon.

3  Thank lxsdiam1
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We have a two year, this was maybe the most fun she's had since we moved here three months ago which is saying something. There are two parts to the museum- one which can probably best be described as a romper room, and one that's very much a please touch kind of museum. Our daughter loved both sides, especially the romper room side. That side is basically a very large room broken into different sections, a place for children under two, a faux supermarket, kitchen, living room, and auditorium, and then in the middle a large open play area. The please touch side is comprised of a number of interactive sections where children to get to play with different things that teach them about sound, textures, motions, and lights. So much fun, and she can not wait to go back!

1  Thank JohnNJackie