“Great Family Fun!”

IDEA Museum
Ranked #22 of 64 things to do in Mesa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An interactive art museum for children.
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We had family from out of town to entertain and decided to got to AMY. We had a blast. From the oldest child, 14, to the youngest, 2, there was something for everyone. The facilities were clean and well staffed. All of the exhibits were well stocked and engaging. We will definitely be back!

3  Thank Stacey B

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Great hands on activities for toddlers through tweens. Three floors with activities I have never seen before, like driving a tricycle through a "carwash" for the little ones. Not so much into "learning" as into fun. Also there are a lot of places for adults to sit down!!

4  Thank silver16southhadley
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Small enough to enjoy yet big enough to keep kids busy! I like the size of the place. So great I bought a membership!

2  Thank MojoCoffee1
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Took my 4 grandchildren this summer..they had a blast and want to go again. Easy for me to walk as I am a senior and it was cool inside too.

3  Thank AnnMillerGilbertAZ
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I like that this museum changes their theme on a regular basis. It gives us the opportunity to come back and see something different when we visit. I feel they are very reasonably priced. And if you have an Entertainment book, there is a "buy one admission, get one admission free" coupon.

3  Thank lxsdiam1