Have stayed here twice this last month. Excellent location if you're coming/going via Mesa airport. There is a gas station, for filling up the rental car, within about a half mile of the hotel, shopping and restaurants nearby, and the hotel is only a few minutes from the airport. We did have the issue, during one of the two visits, of the local cattle odor, but the odor only lasted for about an hour and then dissipated, so really wasn't a big deal for us. Check in was easy. Both times we stayed the hotel was very busy. One young man, ( I believe his name was Jaren ) was manning the front desk both times. We were very impressed with his ability and patience under pressure, as there were several people checking in, some of them were pushy and rude, the phone was ringing and there were several other people lined up at the desk with questions, etc. We appreciated that cold breakfast was set up at the very early hour of 4 a.m., as we needed to take the shuttle to the airport at 5:30 a.m. Hot breakfast is also served after 6 a.m. We did have a little trouble using the hotel computer/printer in the business center to print off our boarding passes, but once again, Jaren came through, and helped us get the job done. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW!! Join us Sunday - Thursday, 5:30pm - 7:00pm for our evening social featuring FREE food and drinks for each paying guest! Located off of Loop 202 on the Mesa/Gilbert border in the East Valley of Arizona, just one mile from the Mesa Gateway Airport and the ASU Polytechnic Campus. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is a three-story interior corridor hotel designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers. The hotel features a beer and wine bar and a free deluxe buffet breakfast. Additional property amenities include our business center, two meeting rooms, fitness room, guest laundry, gift shop, pool and hot tub. Nearby is the San Tan business and shopping area, several golf courses, downtown areas of Gilbert and Chandler and Gilbert Hospital. The Big League Dreams Sports Park is just one mile away. Our friendly staff is ready and waiting to help guests enjoy their stay with us. The guest rooms and amenities provided help ensure a most relaxing and comfortable visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Legacy Inn And Suites
- Best Western Legacy Hotel Mesa
- Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites Mesa, Arizona