“Good but not too helpful”
Review of Ra Sushi

Ra Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ra Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 958 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US 60 & Val Vista
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Very good place, sushi was in my opinion excellent. But you must know everything about it, as the waitress was not good at all in helping choosing the meal.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The first time I went to this location it was for a friends birthday party. We had a wonderful table outside in the warmth of the day with a crisp breeze. This was an adult party and though the restaurant was full we felt like it was just us enjoying each others company. Wonderful food and drinks and the waiter's were very attentive and prompt. There was never a moment that we were desiring assistance and couldn't get it. he 2nd time was our child's 13th birthday. Perfect choice again once again! We requested to be outside and never regretted it. We were never "too hot" (June) or "to wet" (from the sprinklers) to enjoy ourselves once again. I'll continue to return time and time again. If you don't know what to order DO Not hesitate to ask. Amazing staff that will help you choose some amazing new tastes. And there's always the amazing chicken wings MMM!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

A bit pricey for lunch on a Saturday. There aren't many tables on the patio with enough shade to sit during the day, but we managed to find one. The waitress was very, very nice. Sushi was good - try the Zonie Roll for a local flavor! I checked in on FourSquare and got a free endamame appetizer.

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

I am in town a lot for business and I usually stop by for lunch at least once. I enjoy their fish as I find it fresh and prepared perfect. They have a lunch menu and you can get around 12 to 14 pieces a salad and soup and be out of there with tip and all for around 20 buck or less. I really like being able to sit outside this time of year also as they have two outside sitting areas. They have nice bar inside too with very good atmosphere. Enjoy

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Ra Sushi has very good sushi, but it is very expensive too. The place is very nice and even has outside seating which I have used in the past. I usually sit at the sushi bar and always tip my sushi chef. Many people don't realize they are the artist and in my opinion should be tipped more than the waitresses who simply bring you drinks. The food is outstanding and very fresh which is important when you are eating raw fish. If you like sushi this is a good safe place to eat it, but bring your $$.