“Our new favorite in Mesa”

Nando's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #15 of 1,009 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my gosh! The food was delicious! The portions were very generous and our server was the best.
Nando’s is our new favorite!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The green chili pork does not disappoint. It's pretty much the only thing me and my husband eat here and we usually opt for take out. Nando's is always busy and it's not hard to see why. I've always had good, friendly service and the food is great.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Nando’s is authentic Mexican food . Great service and prices . Big portions !
This is hands down the Best Mexican food. The chips are fresh and try the cheese dip.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for some reasonably priced Mexican food check out Nando's. Excellent happy hour specials and a nice patio. Pitchers of margarita's on the patio! Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Chips and salsa brought to your table upon arrival - refilled if you wish.

I always order the chicken fajita which comes with all the fixings, rice and beans. This is large enough to share.

My mom had the chicken taco salad which had tons of chicken.

I enjoy the food but it is a bit noisy (lots of kids). Furnishings are tired and there is no atmosphere but I return for the chips and salsa and generous serving sizes.