“Good food, beautiful sunsets!”

Bogey's Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Bogey's Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #586 of 965 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Power Rd And Thomas Rd
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Our favorite night to visit this neighborhood restaurant for dinner is Thursdays, when they have their prime rib special, but any night is good. The food is expertly prepared. The staff is friendly, cheerful and accommodating. And if you get there early enough to be seated on the patio, the sunsets are glorious.

2  Thank Ms_Griz

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I really wanted to like this place. On my first visit, everything was excellent. Second visit, not so good. I like to give everyone a second chance so I went back for a third visit and it was even worse. We went for the prime rib. It was just okay. We asked for some warm bread and the waitress looked at us like we were from another planet and finally came back with 4 pieces of plain white toast! I gave it an "average" because the food was okay but don't think I'll hurry back.

1  Thank miamigrad1969
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Bogey's serves two different markets, in the evenings it's a steak house and during the day it's a cafe for golfers and people with time on their hands. For either function try the patio tables. The club house is considerably higher than downtown Phoenix and offers slightly cooler temperatures and a clear view of the valley. The food is nicely prepared with a southwest flavor, service is good and prices are reasonable .

1  Thank denisx
Reviewed 20 March 2012

There are not enough good things I can say about Bogey's and the outdoor restaurant, the Rusty Putter. The food we ate was delicious - try to go on a Thursday for prime rib night! It was great to be able to watch the sun set over Phoenix as we ate dinner. The staff are incredibly hard-working, especially when it gets very busy. Our waiter was very professional, he knew the wine list and was able to make some good recommendations. The live band that was performing was really good too, they interacted with the crowd quite well. I'll definitely be going back, it's a little out of the way but worth the drive.

1  Thank Cameron R
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Going to be my favorite happy hour and dining place and great entertainment too

1  Thank joeual