“Like an apartment.”

Ranked #31 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Mesa
“Like an apartment.”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Full kitchenette , flat screen tv, roomy all around, including shower/tub.
Pretty Quiet considering it's location.
Easy to find off freeway(60).
Helpful staff.
Great location, try the Barrio Pizza, not to far away. Bomb Pizza and Spaghetti.

Room Tip: Reserve your room ahead of time. I had a change in occupancy and they were unable to give me a room...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and friendly staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Spokane
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I had problems with Extended Stay America right from the outset. Unable to get an email confirmation despite multiple attempts. Price was altered at check-in, due "additional taxes"! I am a long-term guest, but always seem to have "noisy" neighbors lodged next door, although there are many other rooms available. In conclusion, I would probably look for other options in the future, when looking for long-stay solutions.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Dennis K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for your review on our property. I sincerely apologize for the issues you've had during your stay with us. Thank you for bringing this attention to us, I will speak with the front office staff to give more clarification during reservations and following through.

We hope you continue your stay with us, if there is anything we can do to best accommodate you, please feel free to call us.
Tempe
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have stayed here 3 separate times over the past 4 years and have always been quite pleased. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and quick to resolve any issue regardless of how minor. I dealt with Carly and Angel most often and they both were complete delights to work with. I highly recommend this location for anyone needing a comfortable reasonably priced place to stay.

Room Tip: Recommend rooms on the back side as it is very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am very pleased to receive such flattering comments about our accommodations and staff. I will be sure to pass on the comments to Angel and Carly. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you are in the area.

Thank you again for your great review.
Mineola, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2013

When we checked in, I ask if there were any King size beds available and was informed that there were none at that time. I had explained that my wife and I had stayed in two hotels on our trip and both were Queen size beds and that we did not sleep well in this size bed as we have had a King at home for nearly 30 years. The clerk then disappeared and came back to tell me that there was one handicapped king size available and that the manager had said we could have it. The room was very nice with a good seating area and comfortable through out. We really enjoyed our two day stay at this hotel. It was also convenient to all the people we needed to visit, including my aunt who was in a home for early alzheimer victims.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am very pleased to hear that our staff took care of you and your request for a king room. I am also happy to know that you were comfortable and enjoyed the accommodations.

Thank you for the kind words. We hope that you will visit us again in the future if your travels bring you back to our area.
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

When we booked the hotel,location was the key reason. At first the room was not one of the updated ones but thanks to staff member "Carly" it was corrected the next day. We were there for a week for a Wedding and a Football game. And a staff member "Ashley" came to our aid again when we needed to print tickets for the game out. The price is what you get for the hotel, the staff makes it better.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Eric C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Eric - Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am happy to hear that you were well taken care of by our staff. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the entire team, including Carly and Ashley.

We hope that you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for your comments.
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room was pretty cool for the price, i arrived 2 hours before check in coming from California, the lady at the front checked me in ahead with no problem, housekeeping was still cleaning but she found a room already cleaned just to get me checked in. The room was nice and clean will definitely stay here again! Facility was quiet and clean as well!

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for your recent survey of our property. We are glad to hear that our staff was able to provide you with an early check-in and great service during your stay. As well, it is great to read that you found your room to be clean.

We hope that you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for staying with us.
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Staff was super nice but originally my husband came in and the lady told him all they had was a room with a leaky shower faucet they had us look at the room first to see if we were ok with it. Then my husband told me they were going to charge us over $70. I told him online its only $50 he said that's the reservation price so I made a resevation before I walked into the office and I told her I had one and she was able to pull it up. She still tried to give us the room with the leaky faucet so I asked for a discount because of the leak she said let me see if we have a better room. I had a shock look on my face and then she said that they have saved rooms for the people that make reservations. I completely understand that but my husband tried to get a room before I made the reservation and they tried to give us the bad room and say it was the only one but yet someone who goes online can get a room right away. what kind of customer service is that? Made no sense because the room was available before we came shouldn't it be first come first serve. Just a thought. Then to make matters worst the new "better" room still hd a leaky faucet. I Walked in and room was clean but when I took my shoes off the floors were wet like they just shampooed it less than fifthteen minutes before. Made my socks wet. I love extended stay hotels and I hope I get a better room next time oh also the toilet kept clogging up even if we used a little bit of toilet paper. I did not complain about the faucet or tried to switch rooms because I was really drained from our long drive over there from california. Other than that the place looks great and the staff was nice even though the lady we check in with gave us a bad room twice.

• Stayed September 2013