“Great location”

Ranked #7 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Macon, Georgia
“Great location”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Four night stay for business. Location near Fiesta Mall provides numerous choices for meals in addition to the hotel. Next to 60 providing rapid access to wherever you need to go in the area. Check-in was very good but had to change rooms due to temperature problems and second room was fine. Very few true balconies but suites do have a sliding door and you can step out but no room for a chair. Nice pool area but not many chairs. Executive lounge was small. Food was good. Internet worked fine. Exercise area good. Plenty of places to walk for exercise that felt safe and not too busy with traffic. Overall a very nice stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Phoenix East Mesa while staying in the valley of the sun and we thank you for your comments. We value our guests feedback and are always striving to make sure every guest leaves happy. It is with great pleasure to read about your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Alex Slingerland
Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We reserved a wheelchair accessible king bed for two nights with Hilton honors
Points. We arrived at 7:00 PM and were told they made a mistake and gave our room to someone else. This really was entirely inexcusable. You simply don't make a mistake like that. We were given a non accessible queen room instead for the first night and were given club privileges for both nights. Small recompense when my wife could barely use the toilet and could not use the sink/mirrors or bathe. The second night we were given a king suite. The hotel is 25 years old and badly needs renovation. We only used the club privileges once. The club host was exceedingly nice. We were shocked to find out that they are made to throw out all their unused food. They should make an effort to donate that food to a homeless organization. Hotels should never give away accessible rooms which are reserved. At the very least they should have made our stay free. We are not the suing type, but if we were I don't see how the hotel could win. Disabled people do have rights. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Lakingsrule
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Dear Lakingsrule,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide us with your feedback for your recent stay. We strive to grant all guest’s requests to our best ability and sincerely apologize this did not happen for you. We would love to make things right and would like to speak with you further. Please contact our Front Office Manager, Alex Slingerland, at 480.833.5555 ext 7128

Please accept my deepest apologies and we hope to hear from you soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The reception staff were most unfriendly and unhelpful, and the executive lounge was the smallest and worst equipped I've ever seen in a Hilton. Our room was nice, but we looked out over a busy freeway. It was not what we expected from a Hilton hotel - our favourite chain of hotels. A great disappointment.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Dear Jasmin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. The information you have shared serves as valuable feedback for myself and my staff. I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you experienced. Please be assured the situation is not a common one and it is certainly not indicative of the level of guest service we wish to provide.

I am investigating and examining the issues with the team members involved and will resolve the situation immediately.
Again please accept my sincere apologies. I also hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you with the exceptional hospitality you deserve.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

The pool was beautiful and the staff was very friendly, unfortunately our room had no hot water, poor ac, and there were extension cords used through out the room for lighting which made the room look cheap and unwelcoming. I feel for the price per night (200.00) you would expect to see a little higher quality.

• Stayed March 2012
Dear Malexander1,

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words regarding the pool and staff. I sincerely apologize about your room. The engineering department has been notified of this and I assure you, we will correct our mistake. I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion of our establishment by staying with us again.

Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The Hilton was nice. I booked for one night as I was flying out the next morning. Sky Harbor airport is a short drive. My room was 735 and upon entryto my room the fragrance of Febreze was nice to take in. Room was modern and updated. The hotel as a whole was quiet. The pool was more like a lagoon/lazy river type with waterfalls and plenty of outdoor seating. Free wi-fi access is available. The Hilton is located right of the 60 freeway and Alma School Road. The Fiesta Mall is adjacent to the Hilton as well. Nice hotel and staff. I highly reccommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank island_gyal78
Dear Island_Gyal78,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Phoenix East Mesa and thank you for your comments. It is with great pleasure to read about your enjoyable stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Insane
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This Hilton Hotel Phoenix East/Mesa gets five stars in my book! I chaired a writers conference there in Feb 2012, and worked closely for months with the Catering Manager, Jessica DeJulio. She coordinated everything needed for the conference and met every request. The hotel location is great; restaurants, a major shopping mall, and water park/miniature golfing nearby. This is Phoenix at it's best. The staff is friendly and courteous. The rooms are spacious and the beds comfy. Everything was super clean. The hotel has a great ambiance about it. All the rooms are built around a 10? story high courtyard. I was tempted to bring some rock climbing equipment. There is a M & M chocolate dispenser by the front desk. They thought of everything!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! My room overlooked the golf course which was extra nice.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank CindyInsane
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Dear Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us during your stay. I am happy to hear everything was great and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again next year!

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 15 March 2012

My recent stay at the Hilton Phoenix East while attending a conference was wonderful. The service, accomodations, amenities and welcoming staff made my business trip feel like a vacation stay. The hotel is definitely an"oasis in the desert."

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ellen M
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Dear Ellen,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so pleased to hear your stay with us was wonderful. We look forward to seeing you again soon!