“Outstanding Staff”

Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
Ranked #9 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We were staying for seven nights and found that each and every member of the Hotel staff showed a major concern for our comfort and well being. This is from the front desk staff to maintenance, houskeeping and food service staff. We were traveling with a disabled young person with special needs and she was helped many times by the hotel staff during our stay.

Room Tip: Price and comfort make for an excellent choice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Chaffeedon18,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I will gladly share this comment with the staff. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa

Reviewed 4 August 2012

The Hilton hotel in East Phoenix is a bargin, to say the least. The off season prices are excellent. The entrance and check-in area are a modern southwest motif. Considering the combo of classy and reasonably priced, I'd call the hotel excellent. If you're able to access it, I highly recommend the executive lounge. The view of Phoenix is spectacular. I thought that the view would be like a view of Los Angelas; dull and uninspiring. Instead, the Valley of the Sun had a picturesque view. The room was quiet, granted I stayed on the eigth floor. The staff were friendly, and the food was reasonably priced. I recommend the hotel, especially in the off season (which is August).

• Stayed: August 2012
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Dear n8pb,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I’m glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and we hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Everything about our stay was perfect. Check in was beyond fast and at the front desk they provided ice cold lemonade, Ice tea, fresh baked chocolate cookies and a M&M dispenser with little cups. For someone like me who loves a bit of sweet before bed this was perfect and I am embarrassed to say I grabbed a couple of cookies and a cup of M&M's for our group of girls! Our room was ready, clean and the hotel was quiet. The room rate was very reasonable as well. Room service was fast, hot and very good. We did not use the pool, or breakfast so I cannot rate. Overall a very pleasant stay - for our unexpected stay - We live in Mesa and our A/C went out.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracy Y
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Tracy Y,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is a pleasure to hear your stay was perfect, as we always strive to deliver exceptional customer service. Come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

The Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa was the host hotel for NJDC a sporting event for athletes with physical disabilities and what a great choice the LOC made. Everyone from the front desk to the service staff were great & very helpful. The rooms were clean & comfortable; the pool was great & met out needs & the food was good. Front desk staff: Brianne, Rae and Jordan were very friendly & helpful as were Drew & Tyler. The business center was convenient & the large common areas provided space for small conversations as well as larger gatherings. I was with a group but would definitely stay here if when I return to the Phoenix/Mesa area.

Room Tip: My group was spread over several floors but those of us on the higher floors had better views &...

Dear Trisha Y,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We were honored to be a part of the NJDC event. I am so glad to hear your stay was great and comfortable! I hope we can host the next NJDC event and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2012

My husband, three boys, and I all stayed here a few months back for a baseball tournament. We LOVED it. It's a class looking place with a modern vibe. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The gym was great. We enjoyed our time at the pool. It wasn't the biggest, ,most amazing pool but it met our needs. My family LOVED the free breakfast. My son still talks about the bacon. I must admit; it was darn good bacon. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was close to a lot of restaurants too. We would DEFINITELY stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Dear JacquelynK,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad to hear your family had a nice stay with us. Our staff goes above and beyond to make sure our guests have the experience your family had.

We would love to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business and time have found it to be very nice. There is a large self-parking lot with reserved spaces for hilton honors members, which is nice. Internet is included for gold and diamond members. Check-in was quick and easy.

Got upstairs and before even getting to my door I heard a loud group of kids in the room next door. They were very loud from the hallway. It wasn't as loud when I got in my room, but needed some sleep so I called down and asked for a different room. They accomodated me very quickly.

The exec lounge is really nice also.

Can't ask for much more, and I think the rate was under $90, albeit in the offseason.

Dear Kujay,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa for your business travels. It is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our Hilton Honors members. I am glad your stay with us was satisfactory and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed at the hotel this past April, 2012 for a few nights while I attended a conference at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler (that hotel was fully booked by the time I looked for a room - luckily, this one had rooms available!) - I had a very nice and comfortable stay!

My room was very spacious and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. You can tell its an older hotel, but its very well maintained and spotless! I thought the lounge in the main area was very classy with its water-walls and updated bar/seating. There is a cute little gift shop with a variety of items, and the pool is very nice!

The Breakfast Buffet was average - the scrambled eggs were cold every morning, but there was a good amount of selection otherwise including fresh fruit, cereals, juices, pastry, etc.

In terms of the surrounding area - I noticed that there had been some shops at one point, but they all looked closed down/vacant. It did look like there was a small mall down the street, and there were a few restaurants within close proximity.

Overall, I had a very nice stay - great for someone traveling on business!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Keyofdee,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our amenities were to your satisfaction.

We hope you stay with us next time you are in town for business!

Sincerely, Gary Levine, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesa
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
Phoenix Marriott Mesa
Courtyard Phoenix Mesa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Mesa West
Residence Inn Phoenix Mesa
Hilton Phoenix Airport
Hilton Phoenix Airport
#14 of 174 in Phoenix

Been to Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa? Share your experiences!