Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
  • Pool
Average 3/5
  • Pool
1,149 results
All reviewsthe executive loungem msatrium barfront deskfiesta mallred lobsterroom servicebreakfast buffet isgolf coursevery nice hotelbusiness tripphoenix mesanice stayeasy accessspring trainingconferencegloria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Even though this hotel is obviously an older facility, it is well maintained and clean. The staff here are some of the best anywhere. The exercise facility is very nice. Having the TV monitors on each device and headsets from the front desk is really nice. Can't forget the huge drum of M&Ms' at the front desk. I always grab a cup full.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear William O,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and am glad to hear your were happy. Our staff does their best to provide excellent service so I will make sure to thank them for their hospitality. We encourage you to ask about our renovated rooms the next time you are here, we're sure you'll like them.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I returned this year for my annual conference. I liked it even more this time. Felt like I was coming home. My check-in with Raysha was easy and friendly. I had gotten the upgrade to the Executive level. This put me on the 7th floor which was recently renovated (along with the 8th floor) and gave me access to the Executive lounge for continental breakfast and evening reception.
I went to my room first to check it out. It was beautifully appointed with new mattresses, linens, flat screen, marble counters in the bathroom, and full sized mirror. It also very spacious. I got worried because it overlooked the highway and a rooftop with an air conditioning unit. I could hear both a little in the room. I called down to see if I could move and they gladly offered another room. However, I decided to try one night. Glad I did! I did not notice any sounds and was very pleased with the room upgrades. (You never know what you will get when you trade rooms.)
I had vouchers for breakfast and enjoyed the selection. The wait staff was courteous and attentive. In fact, the next day, my waiter remembered that I took decaf. Now that is service!
I hope we stay here again next year. I will enjoy seeing the staff again, especially Gloria in the Executive Lounge. She is so personable and helpful, like a sister from another mother!

Room Tip: Get a room on the 7th or 8th floor. They were recently renovated.

Dear Faith P,

We appreciate your detailed response via TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to ensure every guest leaves happy so your feedback is very important. I am delighted to hear your stay went great and even better than the last. I have made sure to acknowledge our employees on their excellent service and passed along your comments to all our staff to encourage the good work. Please feel free to reach out to us on your next trip here with any preferences. We would like to make it even better!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hilton used to stand for excellence; now it is more like we will see what we can do without doing. Service is not a priority and facilities need updating. Food is adequate, but not spectacular. Poor excuse for an exercise facility; front desk with attitude

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Lee H,

I would like to start by thanking you for you response. We truly value every guest's feedback to help improve our hospitality and service. Second, I want to apologize for any inconveniences or for the lacking of making your stay excellent. We strive to ensure every guest leaves happy so your feedback will definitely be taken into deep consideration. We have renovated a few rooms and are looking into making bigger renovations in the future, so if you are ever back again don't forget to inquire about these rooms and facilities. We would love the opportunity to make your stay better and can ensure you we will take action in doing so. Again my apologies and feel free to contact us with any questions or requests.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This property is located close to shopping and the freeway. The rooms are kept in excellent condition and the staff are always helpful. There was plenty of well lite parking and Hilton Honors members are greeted with a gift. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear revjcomage,

We appreciate your response via TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. It is great to hear your stay was convenient and service was excellent. We will make sure to emphasize the gratitude to our employees on their service. We look forward to having you again, don't hesitate to reach out the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is an excellent property with an upscale feel. The room was large and always kept clean. The hotel is close to the freeway and shopping. The mall is just one block away. The only downside was the business center which offered no privacy. I would without a doubt stay here if in the area again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HiltonPhxEastMesa, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear JCOMAGE,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We strive to ensure every guest leaves happy so your'e feedback is very important. I am glad to hear you were happy overall and would return to our property. Please let us know in advance if there is anything we can do for you.