“Fantastic Service!!!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic Service!!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Okay - hands down the very best part of this experience was the staff. Every single person there greeted us with a cheerful smile and a happy countenance. From the hostesses to the bus boys to the food servers. This was my first visit and I would definitely return if in the area.

The crowd was probably about 50+ in age, but who cares! The food/menu was a bit unusual, which leads me to wonder if we were there on a theme-type night, but the tickets were a gift and I didn't ask. What was served was warm and served attractively at a buffet style setup. And there were more desserts than a girl could ever want!

The production was well-done by a talented crew of what I assumed to be actors from the community. We saw Fiddler on the Roof. A fine show... But again - the friendly service made the evening for me!

Visited February 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Performances great, food-horrendous!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This place needs a face-lift! as does the food, it was horrible. The service however, is awesome as are the performances. Every performance we've attended has been nothing short of excellent.

Visited December 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Glad it's back!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Three girlfriends went to the matinee of "Menopause the Musical". The show was great! We laughed ourselves silly. More importantly, the food (which had been a problem in the past) was very good! We were pleasantly surprised! We will attend future offerings at Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre. We have been tellling our friends just how New and Improved it is.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Pam2011_11
Regina, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Eagles Tribute”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Went to see "One of these nights" a tribute to the Eagles. I bought the dinner package which was a buffet before the show. The food was good and the variety fine. Nice salad bar and after a desert bar.
I really enjoyed the show as I had never seen the original band live. This to me was just about as good as they had the songs down cold. All the Eagles songs sounded like my CD. The audience started saying."Hotel California" which was supposed to be the last song. Applause at the concerts end brought them back for a final curtain call where they played "Take it Easy" Great night. Well worth the price.
The venue is like a small casino showroom. Not a bad seat in the house. Good place to enjoy a dinner and a show.

Visited November 2013
Mesa, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“So What's in a Name?”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Well, the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre doesn't exist anymore. It closed last year and re-opened as the Silver Star Playhouse, then that closed and is now re-opened as the Palm Theatre. The food is okay, but the productions are good, with professional actors with lots of experience in regional theatre coming in. It's a nice evening out, albeit a little pricey if you buy the dinner ticket.

Visited December 2012