“Always good”

Black Angus Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,003 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Power Rd and Hampton Ave
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I tend to eat here when they offer a coupon. They offer some great specials on occasion. I think this is one of the better steak houses in Mesa. I have never been disappointed when eating here. Food is prepared well and they have a wonderful selection of deserts.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We had very good service and our steaks were cooked to perfection. We had a 3 course special and felt it was good value. The desserts were sinful but most delicious. Each couple shared one as they were huge.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had a gift card we needed to use here. We were in town late and got to the restaurant around 8:30 pm. We were seated at a dirty table with no silverware or napkins. The waiter said he would be back shortly to take our order. 15 min later he came back and took our drink orders and gave us bread but we had no plates or silverware to spread the butter. We had to ask for these things from another server. Our drinks finally came and we ordered. My husband had the 16 oz ribeye which was completely lacking seasoning and flavor. I had the prime rib and grilled prawns which were pretty decent but the food could have been warmer. Service throughout the meal was sketchy. For that price we expected more. Dont know if we'll return.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Visiting a friend. The artichoke appetizers were outstanding, the steak cooked perfectly. Look for a local coupon for a 4 course dinner at a reduced price. The salad was huge, the dessert we had to take home. Great value.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

We were a little skeptical of Black Angus because it always seemed like a really expensive steakhouse but they have great deals and even better food. I ordered a steak and it came out perfectly cooked. It was juicy and flavorful. I like the open floor look of the restaurant which was nicer than the boxed in seats at Longhorn Steakhouse. I would recommend to anyone. Great food, great service!