“Great family mexican restaurant”
Review of Casa Ramos II

Casa Ramos II
Ranked #60 of 957 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant. Service was quick and very friendly, prices were great, and the food was really good.

There are newer reviews for Casa Ramos II

Reviewed 24 January 2013

What a great place for quality and inexpensive mexican cuisine. Family owned and operated as evident in the service and food quality. We have traveled quite abit throughout Mexico and my favorite dish is chicken mole. Here at Casa Ramos their mole sauce is the best I have ever had. It is so smooth and rich. In fact what I like best about this place are their sauces. No out of the box, no chain produced simply homemade and delicious. We visit here about once a week for our mexican fix and have not found any dish that has disappointed us. They have great happy hour prices and I suggest trying their ceviche, which is exquisite and more than enough to share with a friend. I highly recommend this place for entertaining out of town guests or family outings. AWESOME! Side note: I had to rate their outdoor seating as "terrible" for the simple fact that they don't have any.

1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I love this place! Delicious, tasty Mexican food. The waitress is super friendly, margaritas are good. The sauces and salsas are flavor able. Fajitas are very yummy! My favorite place in Mesa.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

The best part of this place is the portions are HUGE. Flavors good to okay, Service not so great. Atmosphere ... well let's just say they need to dust the junk on the walls.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

The reviews are all pretty much on target... we really enjoyed our visit... my wife and I shared a chef's special entree and had been warned the portion was very large... it met our expectations...steak and chicken enchilada fajitas. Our friend ordered a combo for $8.95 and ate it herself and the size was perfect. Our entree was $12.95. There was a party of 150 coming in at 7:30pm and we ate at 6pm with no problems. We will definitely be back for very good casual Mexican food. The only reason I didn't go with Excellent.. is that it's just not quite at that caliber... still very much recommendable. thanks