“good food, great service”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Reviewed 27 July 2014

They have a good variety of food that taste good and the service was friendly. The skillet meal tasted good and the 2 meals that were ordered at the table were delivered very fast.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I wasn't particularly excited about eating lunch here -- we'd just gotten to the area, driving up from Tucson and it was expedient because we were hungry. Food was good, service was okay (about 1:30 pm and service was slow). One of us had breakfast for lunch the other lunch. I have been to other Good Eggs and would never go back. I would go back to this Good Egg if I was in the area and needed lunch.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My family and I tried this restaurant twice, just in case the staff was having an off day the first time around. Our experience the second time was the same as the first: long wait time, another long wait for a waitress, another long wait for our drinks, and another long wait for our food. Total wait time for our first visit was one hour, 35 minutes. The meal, when we finally got it, was delicious, but there was another long wait for drink refills and the check. Our second visit there was a re-run of the first. We were still waiting for our food when we saw several people who were seated after us receive their food. After waiting nearly an hour (after the orders were placed), we finally got up and left without eating, and went to another restaurant, because my brother, who is diabetic, needed to eat ASAP. Total wait time for the second visit was one hour, 45 minutes.

If you decide to eat here, bring along a good book to pass the time...you'll need it.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I have been staying next door to this restaurant for over two months and have frequented it a number of times. I found the service to be good....not great, the food to be good....but not great and the environment to be very comfortable and appealing. Prices are average...it's definitely worth your time.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

In your rating Trip Advisor you go from average to very good, but you do not have the rate "good" in between the two.
The Good Egg were I went several times for breakfast in my opinion deserve to be rating good.
Rating it very good is to much and rating it average it is to little.
It is a good place specially for doing breakfast. Last time I went I had the omelet "bacado" with a pleasant flavor. The coffee is good and the service, normally, very attentive.