“Atmosphere - Food - Shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Flowood, Mississippi
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Atmosphere - Food - Shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

My son and his wife had been telling me how great the food was at this Arizona location so when I visited them we had to have first hand experience. I loved it, the nachos were amazing and my hamburger was beyond compare. I love everything about this place. I picked up some great Toby Keith merchandise and enjoyed the music playing. Little area showing off Toby's accomplishments and I was impressed.

Visited October 2013

Richlands, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went for dinner during happy hour. Drinks were cheap dinner was free cause of Military. Great tasting burger. Very clean place.

Visited May 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Alright food, dirty atmosphere.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We love Toby Keith and attend one if his bar and grills whenever we get the chance, but this one was a major disappointment. First off, it's not super easy to find. It's hidden behind Bass Pro Shop and Howie's. When we finally found it and went in, we were greeted (for lack of a better word) by a hostess who apparently had way better things to do then be bothered with customers. We were seated in a row of booths that all had torn seats and carvings in the tables. The floor under our table was so sticky that my daughter's shoes had to be peeled off. The sticky theme continued with the menus and everything on the table. The food was alright. Not the best we've had a Toby Keith Bar and Grill, but it wasn't horrible either. Our waitress was friendly, which we were glad we got her, because the others didn't seem to be as friendly. The last kicker though was the bathroom. The toilets had mold rings in the bowls and there was sticky stuff on the stalls. Needless to say, we will not be back to this Toby Keith Bar and Grill. Too bad we saved it to end our trip to the Phoenix/Mesa area.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Momto2peas
San Diego, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good service, fun atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Went in here not knowing what to expect. The wait staff was nice and nice looking. We ordered grilled cheese and a club sando. The grilled cheese came out wrong, missing tomatoes, send them back and they made it right. Good size portions. Average quality. Not to much money. I would go back again but pay more attention to the menu. Some of the food had a twist from the normal.

milwaukie oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Slow service, average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went for lunch with a group of 8. The service was slow and the food was ok. Lots of screens for sports fans. Probably wouldn't go back

Visited December 2013