“If you like garlic ...”

Queen's Pizzeria
Ranked #580 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 July 2013

The pizza, wings, and calzone we good; even as left overs. They use a little too much garlic for my taste. the restaurant needs to work on the entertainment. The service is good but a little slow.

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ordered a pizza and wings. We had 4 toppings on the pizza. In total the bill was close to $30, which we thought was a little pricey.
The food was delicious. My boyfriend was incredibly impressed with the pizza, while I will gladly rave about the wings and ranch.
Atmosphere was chill with a handul or tables inside and a TV showing basketball and seating available outside, as well. There is a Ms. Pack an arcade table which I thought was pretty cool.
Overall, we had great service and enjoyed our food. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

ABSOLUTELY Not worth the wait.

We happened in to Queen's while we were in Mesa for the sparks! Festival. There was one other table of about 6 customers sitting inside and a family of 3 sitting outside. It was about 530 pm so we thought 'hey, it's dinner time, it doesn't look busy, lets grab a slice.' Big mistake. We decided to go with a slice of pepperoni each, 2 side salads, and 5 hot wings. The person taking our order said "oh the wings are gonna take an extra 15-20 minutes"...that was fine. We got our slices and sat outside to wait for our salads and wings. The pizza was NOT even remotely hot, more like barely lukewarm and tasted like it had been sitting out all day.

We continued to wait...and wait...and wait. About 45 minutes later our wings arrived. They were nothing to write home about. Smaller than the average chicken wings I've had at other places...we were STILL waiting for our side salads. Another 40 minutes passed before we got our salads which were soggy and wet like they added water to it or something. Absolutely gross on all acounts. Not to mention having ordered 2 slices of pizza, 2 "quarter" salads, and an order of 5 hot wings, the total was about 22$. RIDICULOUS. Furthermore, the family of three who was sitting outside, come to find out, ended up waiting an hour and a half for their pizza.

I would never recommend this joint to anyone I know. The food was awful, the wait was atrocious, the employees were full of excuses and made no offer of compensation for the wait not even an apology. The only thing that would have made the experience better would have been a massive kitchen fire that destroyed the place.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Excellent wings!!!! I absolutely love this place! Very chic artsy location, great service, and fair prices. Highly recommend this place to anyone strolling the downtown area.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is a little mom and pop shop that deserves some recognition. I ordered a spinach calzone to go and in the young baker's estimation, it took too long so he insisted on giving me my money back and gave me a brownie as well for my trouble.
In the time I was waiting, other diners seemed to be enjoying their pizza, salads, etc.
My calzone was huge, perfectly cooked and smelled so good that a family stopped me in the elevator in my hotel and begged to know where the pizza place was. The calzone was delicious!