“Chili's is always good”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Chandler, AZ
“Chili's is always good”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I have dined at many Chili's across the country. I enjoy the food and the large selection of menu items. They also add new menu items quite often. The Presidente Margarita is awesome. You can always count on a consistent meal at Chili's wherever you go.

Visited September 2012

Mesa, Arizona
“The food is still way too salty”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

My kids love the atmosphere but I have to keep trying to avoid it because the food is all soaked in salt. Even the "Healthy" marked meals are swimming in salt. Lowering the calories but upping the salt content is not the way to create healthy meals. How about making food that tastes good on it's own and let the customer salt it if they want.

Because of my high blood pressure I rarely eat here and when I do I have to keep to a salad choice.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank mikegodphx
AZ
“Great food & excellent service!”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We love Chili's Baby Back Ribs. The Fajitas were great as well. Service top notch! Need I say more?! Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2012
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“good eats”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Chilis is right up the road from the resort we stayed at and the 2 for $20 deal was great

Visited July 2011
Mesa, Arizona
“I enjoy Chili's and this is a good one.”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This Chili's is conveniently located at E Mckellips and N Power for all of you living or visiting in the east valley. The menu is the same as all Chilis', but the service was good and the restaurant wasn't as noisy as some. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2012