“Sweet pork is great!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Gilbert, Arizona
“Sweet pork is great!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

the sweet pork burrito or salad is a very unique tasting experience. The flavor is something that is very unexplainable but you will keep comming back for more. The tortillas are made fresh just before they are served. The drink selection is amazing. they offer the new coke fountain system with countless options. During lunch it gets very noisy but still worth the trip.

• Visited February 2013

Queen Creek, Arizona
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Love to get the sweet pork salad, but tried the raspberry chipotle chicken salad this time and thoroughly enjoyed it. The fixings are fresh and the price is right. A great place for a casual economical date night with your spouse or significant other.

Visited October 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I had heard from several friends/family members that this was the place to go, better than Chipotle. Well, I have to disagree. I LOVED the fresh tortillas. They were amazing. I got the chicken burrito. The chicken was flavorless even with all the toppings and enchilda sauce, it wasn't good. My husband had the sweet pork burrito. It reminded him of Chinese food in a burrito. He wasn't a fan either. He kept saying "well maybe I can try this or this when we come back." Not sure that I even want to go back. I would rather spend my money elsewhere. It was a Friday night and the place was packed so there are plenty who like it. Maybe we just ordered the wrong things.

• Visited September 2012