“Quick Yet Good”

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #352 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Recently, a friend and I lunched at Zupas. The restaurant resembled Paradise Cafe & Bakery as it is cafeteria-style, with fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches. A friendly employee passed out small menus to peruse while waiting in line, and the menu showed recommended meals. I chose the Nuts About Berries salad, which was yummy. [A full or half salad is offered.] My friend chose a salad and panini sandwich and said it was delicious.

All service was friendly and quick with no lunch line hold up. Plenty of seating with lots of natural lighting; and an employee happily picked up our empty plates.

An excellent option for a quick, or leisurely, lunch.

2  Thank RamTam75

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I have been twice. The first time I went I thought it was really good. I had a salad and sandwich. The second time I went I tried a different sandwich and didn't care for it but the soup I had was good. They have a big variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. The chocolate covered strawberry that comes with your meal is a great treat!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Just happened to be driving past and we saw Zupa's and decided to try them out. It is a very nice place to have a quick, light lunch. My wife and I tried different salads and we split a bowl of the lobster bisque. They have about 10 different soups and they all sound great. They were very busy but we had No trouble finding a table. As a nice touch we Each got a chocolate covered strawberry. I wish there was a Zupa's closer to our home! We will go back when we are in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Hugh T
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I love the quick service and good food of this restaurant. It is a bit crowded in my book, but worth a try here and there.

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Love this place!!! Came with a bunch of friends & enjoyed a lovely meal. I ordered their seasonal spring asparagus soup & the blueberry maple salad don't recall the exact name. Also tried their vanilla creme brulee with berries. You can sample soups before you purchase but I've been pleased with my selections do far so didn't bother. The soup was deliciously creamy with the right balance of fresh asparagus. So delicious! My salad was great as well. The crème brulé was decent but not great. It wasn't overly sweet which was good the berries added s touch of tartness. My friend was really blown away by her salted caramel crème brulé though. My food was served with a slice of French bread & their signature chocolate dipped strawberry.