“Only grabbed some take-out, but the place was packed” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Omaha, Nebraska
“Only grabbed some take-out, but the place was packed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

You know a place is good when it's packed at 6PM on a Friday. Luckily we had called ahead for take out. Enjoyed the All the meats pizza, great sauce, meats with just enough zing and close to 'home' New York crust. Also had some mild wings that were just a little to the hot side of mild for me-had a little forehead sweat going, but I'm a whimp when it comes to spice food.

Goodyear, Arizona
“Honesty at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

My family stopped in for dinner after a nearby volleyball tournament. The pizza was fast and good. Imagine my surprise when 2 days later I realize I left my purse there. I called and they had found it and locked it in their safe. They would have had no way of contacting me on their own, but did their very best to protect my belongings!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Port Orchard, Washington
“Used to be best, no more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

We used home delivery. First tried in 2007 and thought it was the best. Was a five then. Last year had a disappointing experience, but was impressed that the manager offered a free pie delivered for the disappointment. Last week had a pie delivered, it was timely but disappointed. They appear to be cutting back on the quantity of toppings, and the crust was a little soggy. Ate the whole pie, but probably will try some other local options.

• Visited December 2012