“Good but not worth the praise”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 25 Bakeries in Mesa
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
“Good but not worth the praise”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

K.K donuts of course are a big hit to many people. I just tend to think you get more for your money when you visit a Dunkin' Donuts. It's not bad but not many options. Plus why would you get anything but a glazed? I think they should showcase them in their case opposed to assuming they don't have any if you have never been there before.

• Visited October 2013

“Slice of heaven”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something to do with my five year old daughter, so we went to the krispy kreme doughnuts factory in mesa. She loved it.there were lots of other kids, all glued to the window inside the store watching how the doughnuts were made and then glazed. We got to eat them right off the conveyor belt. They were hot and they were melting in our mouths. They have tables and they provide water, you can also buy hot chocolate if u like. My daughter was having such a great time, that she didn't wanted to leave. Now she is already asking when are we going to go back and if she can bring her friend to show her.it was a fun, interesting and delicious thing to do. Just wait for the hot doughnuts sign to be on, and go in for a little slice of heaven.

• Visited April 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“YUMMY FOR THE TUMMY”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

The other day I drove by Krispy Kreme store and my car just turned right into the parking lot. I only planned on being 6 donuts, but it was too hard to narrow it down.
I ended up buying a dozen with my family in mind. My favorite is still the Original Glazed donut. Love it fresh and hot.

• Visited March 2013