“Great Burgers & Fries!”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #33 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is our family favorite place to eat burgers and their fries are freshly cut and taste great too. The service is always great and the menu is simple even though among In-N-Out Burger insiders there are some secret menu items you can order like animal style fries. The price is a great value especially when you compare it to other hamburger places. Wish they were all over the country.

2  Thank MichaelLong1963

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I had never experienced In-N-Out Burger and, since it was less than 3 blocks from our hotel, we decided it would be an easy lunch. We had no idea what was in store for us! We were concerned about the lengthy drive-through line (approximately a dozen cars), but we were on vacation and had nothing but time. We were waited on by Josh, who had to be the nicest restaurant worker that I've ever met! He was friendly and personable but didn't let it deter him from doing his job quickly and efficiently. All of the staff was helpful and ready to help customers in any way. The burgers were simply amazing, and the shakes were delicious! I'm ready to drive 1,500 miles again just to bring some home!

2  Thank MICHELLE H
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had time to kill before my flight home from Phoenix, and I ventured out to Mesa. While I have had In-N-Out before in California it has been a while since the last visit. It took me a while to get there using public transportation, but it was worth it. Do not be fooled by their limited menu. They know what they do, and they take the time to do it well. If you ever have the chance to try In-N-Out give them a shot.

2  Thank Fleishum
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Always a positive experiance at this place. Good food and over the top friendly service. Service has gotten fater also without the sacrifice of freshness.

1  Thank Ventura T
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Enjoy a protein style hamburger wrapped in lettuce and be amazed by getting rid of the bun.

I come here when I want a quick fast food type meal. It's a healthier alternative to most fast food restaurants.

Good friendly staff and quick device makes this place a must when needing an ultra quick and semi healthy meal.

1  Thank nb147c