“A Taste of Colombia”

Ranked #335 of 941 Restaurants in Mesa
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Taste of Colombia”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a small casual cafe with a small grocery/gift store on the side. Our waitress was very helpful and made suggestions to us on what to order. They don't serve Iced Tea so I thad a passionfruit juice, they whipped it up with ice so it was almost creamy. We started with a Arepa Con Quezo. It was tasty and kind of like a Corn Flour Pancake stuffed with white mild stringy cheese. I had the Arroz Con Pollo. It was kind of basic but good flavors and made with nicely cooked chicken served with fries and a garnish and topped with ketchup. I wasn't really a fan of the what seemed like frozen carrot, pea green bean mix of vegetables in my dish but when I researched on how to prepare this dish even the Colombian Food Web Site suggest frozen vegetables in the recipe so I'm rating this OK.

• Visited June 2014