“Food was Not Hot, Service was Slow!!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #568 of 948 Restaurants in Mesa
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Food was Not Hot, Service was Slow!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It took forever to get our order. [2 Chicken Sandwiches, 2 French fries and 2 drinks] The young lady taking the order was very friendly, took our order and the we waited for a pretty disappointing lunch. The French Fries were put on our tray and sat there until the chicken sandwiches were put on the tray about 10 minutes later. This made for cold French fries. My wife didn't eat hers at all because there was a guy leaning over our tray waiting in line for his food, which actually got done before ours. He then reached over our food tray to get his tray of food. My wife didn't tell me until I asked her why she didn't eat them so I did eat my cold fries. That's how they do it at this location. The chicken sandwiches were not even hot, they were kind of warm like they might have been sitting on the shelf for a few minutes and yes it was kind of busy at the time. There is no doubt in my mind that our sandwiches were given out to either someone in the restaurant or drive through. We have been to this location before and I'm thinking that although it is the closest Wendy's to us, we might pass on this location. I'm not sure if I will never go back, but for now, not sure when we will go back. They need to do something better to prevent customers from leaning over other peoples trays of food. That should be a Health Violation!! The reason that I put a Poor Value is because the food was not up to Wendy's Standards in my view. If you ask me, I would tell you to go up the road a little bit and go to In and Out for a fresh lunch.

• Visited March 2014