“A gem of a place”

Cross street: Lindsay & McKellips
Arizona
“A gem of a place”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This has become our go-to when it comes to Italian food. Thin crust pizza, wonderful pasta entrees and salads and super specialties. You cannot go wrong. Add to that super service and wonderful surroundings and this is hands down the choice.

• Visited April 2014

Albert Lea, Minnesota
“My go to restaurant when in Mesa AZ”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This has always been my favorite Italian restaurant. I always take time to eat here when in Arizona. The atmosphere is very family friendly and the staff is great. Javier in the kitchen does an AMAZING job preparing the food. I suggest the pizza, my go to pizza is a double crust, white sauce with ham. They also have the best lasagna out of any restaurant I have ever been to. I have been dining here ever since they opened their doors and have never been disappointed.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious pizza; overpriced pasta”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We live in the neighborhood near Vito's, and have eaten here less than 10 times over the last 22 years. Other than the pizza, the pasta dishes have been mediocre. Italian food is one of my favorites, but I don't find that Vito's has the quality or value I'd expect from a good Italian place.
We recently went back with a Groupon and ordered a pizza which was delicious. The service was fine, a bit robotic but that isn't uncommon. I was astounded by the high prices of the pasta dinners - way too pricey and a side salad was $3 extra. We haven't been to Vito's for well over 2 years because on our last visit the quality and flavor of my pasta dish was substandard. Probably won't be back for a long time.

• Visited July 2014
Mesa, AZ
“italian all the way!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nothing to dislike here, Vito has owned and worked this restaurant for over 30 years and it is true Italian. The also have a banquet room for those large parties.

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Chicago pizza in Arizona!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The family who started this restaurant re-located from Chicagoland, and they brought south-side Chicago pizza with them! Great Eggplant Parmasian.

Visited April 2014