“Good meal Great service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #97 of 1,000 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We went on a Friday night. It was quite busy but there was an open seat in the bar so we ate there. We had a great server named Kenny he went above and beyond to make our meal a great one. We got our drinks and food surprisingly fast for as busy as it was. The food was well prepared and tasty. Will go back again soon.

1  Thank diamonddor

Reviewed 13 January 2013

It's been a few years since I visited Red Lobster as we have had not so good food in the past. With my father in town, and he being a Red Lobster regular, he talked us into trying it again. Glad we did. Fresh Cod was nicely blackened, my wife had the Wood Fired Scallops/Lobster/Shrimp, my dad the Ultimate Feast. All three passed the test. Starter salads are included and were just the right size. Service quick and friendly. Restaurant clean. Small selection of draft beer, wine by the glass available, my wife enjoyed her Pinot Grigio.

1  Thank Ed K
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I have been going too this location for years and have always had the best service and food experience.To the bad review that was pposted, you sound like a very distorted and completely unreasonable type who complains just to complain. So, good people and good food

1  Thank toobadnext
Reviewed 19 August 2012

You should visit this very busy Red Lobster, even though their is a wait, it's truly worth it!!!! If you ask for Tara's section i grantee you will enjoy a wonderful server,food, you will never want anything, she will make sure of that.. so with that koodals to MISS.TARA!!!! Girl you rock!!!! I live in Santan Valley,Az and would go out of my way because this was the best service i have ever had at a restaurant!!!!! I give it a1,000,000% grade. So if you want to experience the same please go here and ask for Tara. You won't regret it!!!!! My family and i will return!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

I know I'm a bit late in my review but I can't rant and rave enough about the food and service that we got back in January at the Red Lobster. They have a platter that is full of shrimp, cooked in every which way that satisfied my taste buds down to the last bite! Also their lobster is great, very fresh and cooked to perfection. And the prices are not bad at all, my mom gave me a gift card of $50 and then I ended up paying out of pocket $32.00. So $82.00 dollars is not bad for a family of four and for all of us eating lobster. Great times, great birthday!

2  Thank Elsa83