“Outstanding place to have lunch.”
Review of Landmark Restaurant - CLOSED

Landmark Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

It has very high standards and has maintained them over the years. When I am in Mesa this is one of the places I like to eat at. Have been going here over 15 years.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food here is great. My son had just got married and we took our family there for a nice meal. The food is great but the waitress never offered to take a picture for us or even congratulate my son and his new wife. I used to go more often but the staff doesn't seem to appreciate the business and the prices listed above are not correct. The dinner meals are more like $20-$30 plus drinks . So it would usually cost about $40 - $50 per person. I had the pork chop and it was excellent. Would definitely go again for the food. The wait staff could probably make better tips if they weren't so stiff and unfriendly.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family loves the Landmark. It's a very nice setting and the food is good comfort food. Reminds me of my grandmother's house. The salad room is fun. Lots of choices! We have never had a bad experience. Excellent service as well. I like the historic feel to the place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I go to this delightful restaurant about once a month. I have never ordered off the menu because the endless trips to the DEE-LIC-IOUS buffet is fabulous. Shall we just say at this juncture..... I don't lthink it would qualify for a diet meal!!
If you go downstairs there are lots and LOTS of photos on the walls that depict Arizona history.
Do yourself a favor and dine at this wonderful restaurant.
P.S. If you fill out a form, you'll dine for free on your birthday.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Landmark is just that...A Landmark...serving Mesa, AZ for decades it my In-Laws favorite place to celebrate any special occasion. I have been there many times in the past 10 or so years. the owner is almost always at the door to greet you and the service and food is always consistent.

The Salad room is a very good value, with more selections than you could ever got on one plate.

If you have time, go downstairs and look at the historical pictures on the walls....almost museum like!

Worth the trip...