“Favorite restaurants”

Ranked #3 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Don’t let the name fool you, Red, White & Brew is a true restaurant that was designed from the ground up to offer the community a place to eat, drink and relax. The Brew prides itself on providing an exceptional dining experience that is fun and family friendly, creating a place guests can call home.
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The food and service is amazing, I wish they would open one up in Scottsdale so I wouldn't have to drive to Mesa, but it's worth it!!

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

We were directed here while visiting first time in Arizona. Great service. Waitress was Dascha' very sweet and helpful . Best food we have had on our week long trip riding around Arizona. Beware though , Huge portions , so easily split with two people. Quality of food is excellent. I got chicken Marsala. Husband got the sliced meatball penne pasta. And it come with soup or salad for one dollar more.
And I could live off the fresh baked garlic bread . It is fresh and not store bought. I wish we had this restaurant back home.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We went to RWB for the first time tonight the service by Bre was terrific. We ordered a NY Style Pizza and a salad - both were very good. There was a table near us with older clientele. They had several complaints - one that the restaurant was too cold - the manager went out of his way to turn the fans down for about 1/3 of the restaurant. Very kind.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Red, White and Brew is one of our favorites. I like to sit in the bar. The restaurant does not have a lot of ambiance. When the halibut cheeks are in season, they are the best. Better than crab, and better than lobster. They also have outstanding salads. The Cajun spicy chicken is my fav. The pizzas are awesome too. This might be the best restaurant in East Mesa, AZ.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Came here for business lunch around 1PM. Waited for 3 minutes for a table. They have 3 daily specials. They were on display, so you can see what you are getting. I ordered the sausage sandwich (good). The portion was huge. I could only finish half of it. The menu had a lot of Italian choices. Will be back to try other dishes.