“Wow! What huge portions!”
Review of Red White & Brew

Red White & Brew
Ranked #3 of 957 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner since I had a gift card. We had a little bit of a wait, but not too bad. I had the eggplant Florentine and it took up the whole huge platter that it was served on. My husband had the RWB chicken and that looked fantastic. I also took up the whole plate and was covered in melted cheese. We were able to take home enough for a 2nd meal which was just as good as the first time! We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Red White & Brew

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We went for dinner on a Monday night. We arrived at 6:00 PM, and by 7:00 PM there was a waiting line. Definitely a local favorite. Service was excellent. Food was well worth the price. Prices for entrees ranged from $10 - $15 on the low side to $25 - $30 on the high side per person. Large portions. We took half of our meals for lunch the next day. The garlic bread is very tastey. We didn't have room for desert, so we went back on Friday night at 8:00 PM for desert. We will definietly go back the next time that we are in Mesa.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We first happened upon this pub while visiting Arizona last year. We've been four times since! The food is excellent (absolutely the BEST gluten-free pizza I've ever eaten). The service is warm and friendly and the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food. Last year we stayed in Mesa so we were just minutes away. This year we're in Phoenix and have been twice, despite the half hour drive. Well worth going out of your way a little bit!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great food with a gourmet touch! Red, White & Brew provides an exceptional dining experience with great service! Seafood, steaks, chops, pizzas..You name it, they can cook it to perfection! We love this place and go often!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The food and service is amazing, I wish they would open one up in Scottsdale so I wouldn't have to drive to Mesa, but it's worth it!!