“Good Food, Nice Place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red White & Brew

Red White & Brew
Ranked #3 of 914 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cranbrook
“Good Food, Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The restaurant was quite busy. The ambiance was nice, but we chose to sit on the patio. I ordered a seafood pasta dish & my husband ordered a steak. The waiter (who also turned out to be one of the managers) delivered our meals. He told us he wanted to wait until the steak was cut to make sure it was medium rare as my husband had ordered. It wasn't, it was quite over done. He quickly insisted that it be returned. My pasta was delicious, and by the time I was half way through my meal, my husband's new plate had arrived. This time it was perfect! The waiter apologized for the first meal & told us our bill would be adjusted for the problem. When our bill came, the bottle of wine we had drank had been removed from the total. We were quite impressed by this & by our overall experience at the restaurant. We will definitely return on our next visit to Mesa.

• Visited June 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good dinner place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been to RWB in several months, celebrating my birthday with the Mrs.

Got a table right away on a Saturday at 7:00 PM. Amazing! Server greeted us promptly and offered the specials menu.

My wife ordered a glass of wine, Beef & Reef with a side salad and baked potato. I over ordered, knowing the value of leftovers. I got a Papago Brewery Orange Blossom beer, Onion Soup, Wings and a BYO Pizza.

The Beef and Reef was good. Cooked just right and seasoned properly. The Onion Soup was outstanding. Not too salty, oozing mozzarella cheese and a big French bread crouton. The pizza and wings were good, not great. I told my wife that I could find better pizza at a pizza place and better wings at a wing place but they were good for a sit down restaurant.

Our waiter then remembered our drinks and brought them, apologizing. The beer was excellent and a great compliment to the wings and pizza.

Overall, good dinner with a couple of slips.

Phoenix, Arizona
“I love the food here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This has to be one of the best sit down restaurants in Mesa! The pizza is very good-thinner (not too thin though) and crispy. The chicken piccata is amazing! 2 large chicken breasts lightly breaded and covered in a lemony mushroom and capers sauce on a bed of fettuchini and the fresh vegetable of the day! But my hands down absolute favorite is the walleye! They only have it in the winter and early spring but it is devine! I have a friend that always orders the halibut cheeks whenever it is on the menu. My point is is that the food is really good and the portions are big! The service is very attentive! Get there before 6:30pm or be prepared to wait!

• Visited February 2014
Mesa, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I have been going here for years and the common 30+ min. Wait was wort it BUT in the last 6 Months we have noticed a real decline in the food quality example my Tomato Basil soup had a layer of grease on top a real layer of grease I think I will give them a few years before I waste any more hard earned money here a real shame it was one of our favorites

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
spokane, wa
“Good Food, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The staff was very attentive and the food was great!!! Try the Asparagus appetizer, sooo good!!! The pizza was as advertised, good toppings and crispy crust.

Visited May 2014