“Good Eats”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Went there in 2012 and came back in 2013 to eat there again. Good wings and pizza is real good. Not to greasey when you get a meat lovers. The pasta is good as well. Very nice and simple Italian food.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

H pizza and wings delivered while I was staying in a hotel nearby. Had the Dbacks Triple Play pizza and hot wings. Food was delivered hot, and was as good as I remembered from eating at other locations in the Valley. Only issue was driver did not have enough change and had to go to the hotel desk to get change. Not a big problem, was easily resolved by the driver. Will eat at this location again when I am back in the area.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Being from Chicago, New York style pizza isn't usually my top choice. I decided to stop here because I was craving thin pizza. This will always be my stop for New York pizza from now on. The value was also pretty good too. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

It's a small restaurant, but the food was really good. Great place to eat with friends. I had the pizza and it was really good. Not a huge menu, but I like that, sometimes.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

The food wasn't bad and the service was good. I ordered a calzone and my husband ordered a bowl of spaghetti. It tasted like high quality frozen food.