“Recommended for Breakfast”

Crackers & Co. Cafe
Ranked #2 of 923 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lewisville, North Carolina
“Recommended for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have only had breakfast here during frequent visits with family. Always great food. Service is appropriately attentive but not cloying. Cafe atmosphere. Very friendly. Will return next time i'm in town - and take friends.

Hemet
“Endless Coffee!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is for the location at 1325 N Greenfield Rd Ste 101. Our server Ann was extremely efficient! She was always there when we needed her. I loved how she brought us our own carafe of coffee. There were 4 of us and we went through two pots. The coffee is excellent. I had the Granola Cakes and Berries. Wow!! I had to get a to go container. My husband chose the Traditional Breakfast and said it was was great. My son had the Beggar's Omelet and he also had to take some home. My daughter had the Spicy Mexican and said it was very flavorful. The restaurant doesn't have booths which I prefer over tables. Overall it was a wonderful dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
Tucson
“Yummy Yummy to my tummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This little gem of a restaurant was a great find! So hard to decide!! Ultimately I settled upon the blintz and egg breakfast plate. The blintzes were to die for! The overeasy eggs and potatoes were good too, but the blintz! My husband and son both had scrambled eggs and said they were marginal, but everything else on their plate was delicious too. The decor here reminds me of grandma's house, but it is clean and the service is friendly. Check it out!

Visited June 2014
NW WI
“eats”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was there for both breakfast and lunch, the food was good but it is a little pricey. Lots of selections to choose from.

Visited May 2014
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
“Really Impressive and a handshake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

When we arrived here, the line was pretty crazy for 8:30 in the morning. Generally I don't like to wait and will go somewhere else but I had heard many good things, so I thought it might be worth it. It definitely was! I ordered the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast and my wife an omelette. Super impressed by the portions. The prices are a little high but they make it worth it. Next time I'd just get the F.T. by itself instead of eggs and sausage. It was just a lot to eat. Great environment (reminded me of Italy or something similar) and really friendly staff. I even got a handshake from our waiter on the way out. That is a first! Go check out Crackers & Co. and I think you will be impressed.

• Visited May 2014