“My favorite place in downtown Mesa”

Lost Dutchman Coffee House
Ranked #11 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Mesa
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Always good coffees and teas and fast wifi. If you are hungry there are sandwiches and wraps though I prefer their breakfast burrito. Go for the Tiger Spice chai tea!

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Great cold pressed coffee with a shot of nitrogen. Nice ambience in the shaded patio with good music playing in the background.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I stopped here for coffee a couple of times while staying in Mesa. They had great coffee. I had a breakfast sandwich once. Good but not great. I didn't visit any other time in the day, but I bet they open in the night since they have a pool table, which I found interesting for a coffee shop.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

From the name sounded interesting and was in need of coffee. It was alright. The place looked like it fit the concept a little. Staff was friendly though.

Thank Jacob E. G
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Little on the pricy side, but that is what you get when you want something with a slight bit of ambiance. I only drank the coffee when I was there. I did see treats and sandwiches, if I recall I want to say 6-7 bucks for sandwich...Free parking for downtown though.